The South Coast and surrounding areas make the perfect hen party destinations whether you are looking to be close to the nightlife and the beach in Brighton or something more low key in the picturesque towns and villages of Chichester and Steyning. We are based in Horsham but hold workshops at many venues across the South Coast and can find a venue to suit your requirements or even come to you!
We’ll make sure you have a brilliant time at the Hen Party and leave with something special and unique as a memento of your day and precious time spent with friends/family. We can arrange the party for any time of day and provide suitable refreshments, whether it’s breakfast brunch party or full afternoon tea soirée. Our prices start from just £28.00 per person (minimum 10 hens) and included in each Hen package is:
- All the equipment, instructions and guidance you need to create something lovely each to take home or use at the Bride’s wedding.
- Travel to your holiday home, venue of choice or even your own home. Alternatively we can help you find a suitable venue from our handpicked locations (additional fee for venue hire).
- Selection of refreshments based on your requirements (additional fee)
Please click on the photos below to find out more about each craft activity…
Why choose Make, Do & Trend for your alternative hen party?
We are a small local business so will be in touch with you throughout the planning process and can tailor all of our workshops to suit your chosen hen party or wedding colour scheme/ theme.
Take a look at the 5* reviews from previous workshops on our Facebook page here.
We understand how the extra details can really make a difference to a special party so include ‘The Finishing Touches’ for FREE in all our hen packages listed below:
- Party invitations to print out and send to all of the hens.
- Personalised name tags for each of your hens.
- Hen party ‘sign’ to welcome all your guests.
- Personalised straw flags for your drinks.
Drop us an email to discuss your hen party requirements and we’ll get back to as soon as possible…
*Please check your junk/spam mail if you haven’t heard from us as our reply might be lost in there!