Our Scrapboard (Scrapbook vs Pin Board!) is our latest craft workshop on offer within our craft hen party packages. After seeing countless upcycled cork board projects in craft publications as well as the scrapbooking trend at its peak of cuteness, we introduce our NEW season Scrapboard workshop!
The workshop is so versatile and creative, hens can create a board which reflects their time on the hen party or memories of the bride or even something in-keeping with their own home. We will show you a variety of techniques to decorate and style your board using different materials and collage to bring your board together, you can even bring things you have gathered from the bride or from home! This workshop is perfect for sharing memories or creating a unique and useful pin board for your home.
Cost: £28.00 per person
Group size: minimum 10 hens, no maximum
Less than 10 in your party? Ask us about our Make-Kits to create the same workshop yourself.
Workshop length: 2-2.5 hours
(please allow 30 mins either side for us to set up and clear down)
- All the equipment, instructions and guidance you need to create your very own scrapboard each, which can be tailored to a particular theme if you would like.
- Option to add on a selection of refreshments based on your requirements (additional fee).
Why choose Make, Do & Trend for your alternative hen party?
We are a small local business so will be in touch with you throughout the planning process and can tailor all of our workshops to suit your chosen hen party or wedding colour scheme/ theme.
We understand how the extra details can really make a difference to a special party so include ‘The Finishing Touches’ for FREE in all our hen packages listed below:
- Party invitations to print out and send to all of the hens.
- Personalised name tags for each of your hens.
- Hen party ‘sign’ to welcome all your guests.
- Personalised straw flags for your drinks.
Please use our contact form to get in touch with your requirements or email Kirsty at email@example.com
*Please check your junk/spam mail if you haven’t heard from us as our reply might be lost in there!